Volunteer to change lives... others' & your own!
Join a dedicated group of volunteers
The Dignity Center has many opportunities for volunteers, in order to help participants make life changes to develop a stable lifestyle, including...
• a source of income
• a place to live
• responsible behavior patterns
We welcome people from all backgrounds
• from police work to social work
• from healthcare to real estate
• and everything in between!
We encourage students of all ages to learn & grow while giving their time & sharing their unique gifts, interests & talents
• internships from various tertiary institutions are accommodated
The Dignity Center:
• Provides career experience
• Helps develop new skills
• Connects you to a community
What You Can Do Now!
Commit to providing 200 sandwiches 2 times a year.
Email Dignity@haumc.org for more information or call 612-435-1337.
OFFER HOPE to others & GIVE BACK to the community
SHARE your skills & talents with The Dignity Center
COLLABORATE with other volunteers & share success stories
GROW as you challenge yourself to learn & apply new skills