THE DIGNITY CENTER IS NOT CLOSED during the covid-19 pandemic
Community is so important and we will continue to provide what we can, for as long as we can, as best as we can.
CLICK HERE FOR full COVID-19-RELATED DETAILS
Welcoming & supporting people living in poverty on their path to stability
The Dignity Center is an interfaith outreach ministry of Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church
The Dignity Center Fall Fundraiser
Sharing the Journey: We’re in this Together
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at noon
(watch video above)
IT’S NOT TOO LATE! Donate Today!
What does it take to serve people experiencing homelessness in the middle of a global pandemic? Hear from volunteers, participants, community partners, staff and clergy who will share the inspiring and uplifting stories of compassion, connection, and creativity that have kept The Dignity Center open during lockdown.
TOGETHER we’ll share the experience of walking with our neighbors on their path to stability, and making the journey that truly transforms lives.
You will be invited to give generously to support the mission of The Dignity Center–now more than ever!
Can’t make it to the virtual event? Please consider making a gift online or by mail to:
The Dignity Center
511 Groveland Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
We can’t wait to share this journey with you!
Show what we believe!
put one of these 24×18″ signs in your yard!
“WE BELIEVE” yard signs are now available
The Dignity Center is…
- operating with the support of a network of community and faith-based organizations
- providing direct service ministry with which community partners become involved
- offering social service and ministry students a place to learn and grow
Join our Support Network today!
The Network supports The Dignity Center…
- through monthly or annual financial contributions
- by providing volunteers, and
- by giving in-kind contributions
Network Churches receive from The Dignity Center…
- education about the challenges of poverty
- reports on the progress being made toward ending homelessness, and
- opportunities for their members to become involved in social justice and outreach ministry
To learn more, email:
Network Church List
- Advent United Methodist Church, Eagan
- Brooklyn United Methodist Church, Brooklyn Center
- Elim Lutheran Church, Robbinsdale
- First Christian Church of Minneapolis, Minneapolis
- First Christian Church of Saint Paul, Saint Paul
- First Unitarian Society, Minneapolis
- Fridley United Methodist Church, Fridley
- Good Samaritan United Methodist Church, Edina
- Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church, Minneapolis
- Lake Harriet United Methodist Church, Minneapolis
- Mount Olive Lutheran Church, Minneapolis
- Mount Olivet Lutheran Church, Minneapolis
- Nativity Lutheran Church, Minneapolis
- Northeast United Methodist Church, Minneapolis
- North United Methodist Church, Minneapolis
- Plymouth Congregational Church, Minneapolis
- Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Minneapolis
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Minneapolis
Stay Connected to The Dignity Center
Subscribe to 'Sharing Dignity', our digital newsletter!SUBSCRIBE HERE