Come Join Our Mission
(select 'Dignity Center' from menu)Donate Today
Visit the Dignity Center
A Unique Relationship-focused Program!
We can help you get back on your feet.
You do the footwork! We provide the structure, support, and resources.
Free and Open to All
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Located near Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church
425 Groveland Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Learn about how our program works
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Enjoy our warm Hospitality
- Engage in an accountable relationship
- Identify what is keeping you from your goals
- Create an action plan
- Connect with community resources
- Learn how to prepare for success
- Meet monthly with your advocate
- Discuss and adjust your plan
- Make and Keep Appointments
- Take part in programs to help you succeed
- Follow action plan and document progress
- Stay Clean and Sober
The Dignity Center works with people to achieve and maintain stability. Participants engage with one advocate, make and keep appointments, set goals and report actions taken to achieve those goals. We work together on stability skills such as problem solving, decision making, organization and budgeting. Progress is measured as improved housing, increased financial situation, completed education and training, obtained employment, and supportive community.
Brief Legal Services
Join Our Network