WE HAVE UPDATED OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We have shifted back to the Yellow Phase of the Minnesota Annual Conference’s Phased Re-Gathering Plan for Churches, which allows for this flexibility. Our goal has always been to keep our congregants and guests safe, and considering metrics such as the state’s positivity rate, vaccination rates, and hospitalizations, we believe we need to shift back a bit.
Masking Comes Back to Worship!
With the rise of the Delta variant and in alignment with recently updated guidance from the City of Minneapolis, Hennepin Avenue UMC has decided to reinstate a mask requirement for the building, effective Thursday, 8/5/21. This applies to groups using the building and for Sunday services. Please remember to mask up this Sunday if you are attending in-person worship.
Revised protocols for Sunday worship
- Registration for services will not be required starting for the services on Sunday, July 4, and attendance restrictions will be lifted.
- We will allow space to social distance throughout the building, including the Sanctuary, but distancing is not required between vaccinated people.
- Masking on Sundays will become mandatory beginning Sunday, 8/8/21.
- We will continue to enjoy music by listening or by humming; we will avoid congregational singing for now.
- Please continue to socially distance in Carlson Hall. We recommend that gathering indoors before or after service be limited. We are happy to have you enjoy conversations on our East Lawn, weather permitting.
Any questions? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
worship with us online > > > click here
worship with us in person > > > directions to church here
about our worship services > > > click here