We are determined to stay connected with you, our Hennepin community.
Revised protocols for Sunday worship
- Registration for services will not be required starting for the services on Sunday, July 4, and attendance restrictions will be lifted.
- We will allow space to social distance throughout the building, including the Sanctuary, but distancing is not required between vaccinated people.
- Masking on Sundays will become optional on July 4. For those who are not vaccinated, we ask they continue to mask.
- We will continue to enjoy music by listening or by humming; we will avoid congregational singing for now.
- Please continue to socially distance in Carlson Hall. We recommend that gathering indoors before or after service be limited. We are happy to have you enjoy conversations on our East Lawn, weather permitting.
We are excited to open up the church more & hope to see you soon!
Any questions? Please email us: email@example.com
We are offering free saliva tests that you can take at home. You can pick up your test any Monday, Wednesday or Friday 7:30-2:30 at the Dignity Center, 425 Groveland Ave. Please email TheDignityCenter@gmail.
- You should not eat, drink or use tobacco products for 30 minutes before taking the test.
- You will need access to the internet (via phone or computer when using the test) for a zoom meeting with someone with Vault labs who will observe/walk you through the testing process.
- You will also need to register with Vault Labs (online) to take the test. Each person taking the test will need to register AND provide a separate email for results notification.
- You will receive their results via email within 48–72 hours after the test.
- You will need to take the test (in the provided, pre-paid envelope) to a United Parcel Service (UPS) the same day you take the test. You cannot take the envelope to the post office (USPS) or FedEx.
Congregational Care is available.
Hennepin Avenue UMC Pastors, Visitation Ministers and Care Team offer support for all life events. To let us know you or a loved one needs care, please use one of the contact buttons below. You can also call the office (612-871-5303), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org); the pastor on call will contact you as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not have access to names of people who are hospitalized. We need you to contact us or have a loved one contact us to tell us about the hospitalization.
Congregational care is one of the most important gifts of spiritual community, and we want to be with you in celebration or sorrow. If you experience an emergency or a bereavement, or want to request a prayer, please reach out to us.
Request Pastoral Care & Prayers
Celebrate & Share Life Events
Virtual connections @ Hennepin Avenue umc
How to Live Stream
There are many easy ways to access the worship service digitally:
1>> On our website 2>> on you-tube 3>> on you-tube 4>> on a mobile device via our app. 5> > on the phone
We strongly encourage you to practice using one or more of these in advance of the service. If you need help, we invite you to find a friend, family member, or neighbor who can help you get it set up, or you may send an email to email@example.com.