Volunteer to change lives... others' & your own!
Join a dedicated group of volunteers
The Dignity Center has many opportunities for volunteers, in order to help participants make life changes to develop a stable lifestyle, including...
• a source of income
• a place to live
• responsible behavior patterns
We welcome people from all backgrounds
• from police work to social work
• from healthcare to real estate
• and everything in between!
We encourage students of all ages to learn & grow while giving their time & sharing their unique gifts, interests & talents
• internships from various tertiary institutions are accommodated
The Dignity Center:
• Provides career experience
• Helps develop new skills
• Connects you to a community
- Advocates meet one-on-one with our clients to develop a supportive relationship to assist them in identifying and developing goals for greater stability in their lives and a step -by-step plan for achieving their goals.
- Intake volunteers greet people at the door, gather basic information, including why they have come to The Dignity Center, and provide a brief orientation about our services and what they can expect from The Dignity Center.
- Hospitality volunteers provide a welcoming atmosphere. They make sure there are refreshments readily available, pack sack lunches for anyone who would like to take one with them and visit with clients who are waiting to meet with their advocate.
- Reception volunteers work in the office answering calls, checking messages, setting appointments and filing assistance requests and other documents.
Email email@example.com for more information or call 612-435-1337.
OFFER HOPE to others & GIVE BACK to the community
SHARE your skills & talents with The Dignity Center
COLLABORATE with other volunteers & share success stories
GROW as you challenge yourself to learn & apply new skills