YOU have control of your information
Realm Information Security
YOU HAVE CONTROL
– You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
CONTACT INFO IS NEVER PUBLIC
– Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet.
– Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PROFILE INFO
– Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
WHO CAN UPDATE YOUR PROFILE INFO
– Only you and certain authorized staff may update your profile information.
– In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
CHILDREN AND INFORMATION SECURITY
– For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited.
– Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
– Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
Information That People May See
DEFAULT & CUSTOMIZABLE INFORMATION SETTINGS
– By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members.
– If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church.
– If you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information.
– If you are a group leader or host an event, certain contact information may be visible regardless of the settings you choose.
– Name, Address, Phones, and Email.
– Marital Status, Family Position, Member Status.
– You also have the option of sharing your Birthday, Gender, Allergy Information, and Skills with people in your church.
– Like a church directory listing, everyone in our church will be able to see whatever profile information is marked as visible to everyone.
– This is information which you have customized as “visible”.
“MY GROUPS + GROUP LEADERS + CHURCH STAFF”
– This setting means information will only be shared with the people you are involved with at church.
– This is the default setting.
“GROUP LEADERS + CHURCH STAFF”
– You would use this setting if you wanted to keep some profile information hidden from anyone who is not a group leader or on staff.
“CHURCH STAFF ONLY”
– This setting effectively removes you from the church directory.
– Your information will only be available to authorized church staff.
– While you can hide the majority of your information from most of your church, contact data will still be visible to certain members of our church staff.
– You can choose different privacy levels for specific contact fields and personal information.
– You can do this in two places: when you edit your profile information or when you manage your privacy settings.
– The Directory page shows all individuals who have a login, along with individuals without a login who have been opted–in to the directory.
– Currently, individuals with a login cannot opt–out of being listed in the directory.
“HEAD” FAMILY MEMBER AND “SPOUSE”
– A family member with a primary position –such as “Head” or “Spouse”– can change privacy settings for other members of the family.
– They can also opt family members into the church directory.
– Birthdates are required for children (as a means to prohibit access), but it’s up to you if you want to share the birthdate with your church family.