WE HAVE UPDATED OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Starting Sunday, July 4, we will scale back restrictions of our safety protocols for in-person worship. We have shifted to the Blue Phase of the Minnesota Annual Conference’s Phased Re-Gathering Plan for Churches, which allows for this flexibility. Our goal has always been to keep our congregants and guests safe, and considering metrics such as the state’s positivity rate, vaccination rates, and hospitalizations, we believe we can safely open our church to a greater degree.
Listed are revised protocols for Sunday worship:
- Registration for services will not be required starting for the services on Sunday, July 4, and attendance restrictions will be lifted.
- We will allow space to social distance throughout the building, including the Sanctuary, but distancing is not required between vaccinated people.
- Masking on Sundays will become optional on July 4. For those who are not vaccinated, we ask they continue to mask.
- We will continue to enjoy music by listening or by humming; we will avoid congregational singing for now.
- Please continue to socially distance in Carlson Hall. We recommend that gathering indoors before or after service be limited. We are happy to have you enjoy conversations on our East Lawn, weather permitting.
We are excited to open up the church more & hope to see you soon!
Any questions? Please email us: email@example.com
worship with us online > > > click here
worship with us in person > > > directions to church here
about our worship services > > > click here